| < May >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The weather in May is arid. An airy 4.3mm (0.2in) of H2O falls during.
- The shortest day is 11:09 long and the longest day is 11:29 long with an average length of 11:18.
Weather Trend Graph for May in Banket, Zimbabwe
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Banket:
- Guruve, Zimbabwe - 81 kms (50.4 miles) NNE
- Mvurwi, Zimbabwe - 69.7 kms (43.3 miles) ENE
- Chinomwe Estate/ Raffingora, Zimbabwe - 28 kms (17.4 miles) NNE
- Glendale, Zimbabwe - 72.5 kms (45 miles) ESE
- Henderson, Zimbabwe - 66.9 kms (41.5 miles) ESE
- Darwendale Rail, Zimbabwe - 47.2 kms (29.4 miles) SSE
- Norton, Zimbabwe - 69 kms (42.9 miles) SSE
- Hopewell/ Selous Po, Zimbabwe - 83.6 kms (51.9 miles) S
- Selous, Zimbabwe - 83.6 kms (51.9 miles) S
- Chibero, Zimbabwe - 89.3 kms (55.5 miles) SSE